We are now offering onsite training at your facility that is customized to your schedule and workflow.
Training is provided by an experienced R.Ph. with mixing and teaching experience. An experienced Technician may accompany the Pharmacist for class sizes of 12 or larger
We are committed to providing an exceptional learning experience for your staff.
Typically, we hold 2-3 session per day as follows, based on the class size:
Day 1: 9am-12 noon, 1pm-4pm & 6pm-9pm
Day 2: 8am-11am, 12pm-2 pm & 4pm–7pm
Day 3: 9am-12 noon & 1pm-4pm (if necessary)
** Times are adjusted to meet facility needs.
Once we finalize the dates and class size, here is how it works:
- You will provide a student roster with the name, Degree, Napb #, and email address.
- We will email a PDF file to review and physically mail a reference book for each student.
- Our instructor will be physically present at the training site for 2-3 days as mutually agreed.
- Our instructor will provide hands on training and instruction on Sterile compounding using Aseptic technique, including classroom instruction to prepare them for the exam that will result in 20 hours of ACPE credit for Pharmacists and 40 hours of ACPE credit for Pharmacy Technicians, upon successfully passing the exam.
- Our instructor will provide 2 or more hours of mixing training for Pharmacists and 10 to 12 hours of mixing/observation training for Pharmacy technicians.
- Training provided to the pharmacy staff will be based on National USP797 regulations.
- Validations for mixing Chemotherapy drugs is provided upon request.
- Our trainer will conduct the online test and issue certificates upon completion and passing of the exam.
- Our trainer will comply with all HIPAA regulations and respect the confidentiality and privacy of operations as they are conducted.
- We are not there to inspect your facility or criticize your processes or workflow. However, if asked we can provide information on processes used at other facilities.
Payments are typically made prior to our arrival, however a minimum payment of $2500 is required before we can start making travel arrangements.
Class Size and Costs
Our costs are all inclusive of travel, meals, lodging, training & testing & Certificates.
Training supplies including syringes needles, media fill test if applicable is provide by the facility.
A typical class size of 10 is required for us to do onsite training. Costs go down with the number of students attending;
- 10 student’s x $800 = $8000 (includes Chemo Validations)
- 10 Students x $750 = $7500 (w/o Chemo validations)
For larger groups call for discounted pricing.
For smaller class size call for special pricing.