We are now offering onsite training at your facility that is customized to your schedule and workflow.
Training is provided by a Certified and experienced R.Ph. with mixing and teaching experience. An experienced Technician may accompany the Pharmacist for class sizes of 12 or larger
We are committed to providing an exceptional learning experience for your staff.
PHARMACISTS ONLY CLASS:
This can be scheduled for any week day from:
830 am to 5 pm on a mutually acceptable date.
Requires 10 hours of home study.
Provides 20 hours of ACPE credit upon successfully passing the exam.
Minimum Class size is 5 students.
This can be scheduled for 3 days on:
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Schedule is 8 am – 6 pm on the first 2 days & 8 am – 2 pm on the last day
Requires 20 hours of home study & 22 hours of on-site training.
Provides 40 Hours of ACPE credit upon successfully passing the exam.
Minimum class size is 7 students (Pharmacists & Technicians)
Once we finalize the dates and class size, here is how it works:
- You will provide a student roster with the name, Degree, Napb #, and email address.
- We will email a PDF file to review and physically mail a reference book for each student.
- Our instructor will be physically present at the training site on the mutually agreed upon dates.
- Our instructor will provide hands on training and instruction on Sterile compounding using Aseptic technique, including classroom instruction to prepare them for the exam.
- Training provided to the pharmacy staff will be based on National USP797 regulations.
- Validations for mixing Chemotherapy drugs is provided upon request.
- Our trainer will conduct the online test and issue certificates upon completion and passing of the exam.
- Our trainer will comply with all HIPAA regulations and respect the confidentiality and privacy of operations as they are conducted.
- We are not there to inspect your facility or criticize your processes or workflow. However, if asked we can provide information on processes used at other facilities.
Class Size and Costs
Cost based on number of students ($795-$1095/student)
Our costs are all inclusive of travel, meals, lodging, training & testing & Certificates.
Training supplies including syringes needles, media fill test if applicable are provide by the facility.
Combination of Pharmacists and Technicians are facilitated using the the 3 day schedule where the Pharmacists attend day one or day two of the class.
For larger groups call for discounted pricing.
For smaller class size call for special pricing.
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (450 beds), Santa Barbara, California (Contact – Maria Winn)
Methodist Hospital of Dallas (585 beds), Dallas, Texas – (Contact – Doug Laird)
John Peter Smith Hospital (573 beds) Fort Worth, Texas (Contact -Linda Hodnett)
Hunt Regional Medical Center (181 beds), Greenville, Texas (Contact – Rodney Gibson)
Doctors Hospital of Laredo (180 beds), Laredo, Texas (Contact Annette Enababor)
Pampa Regional Medical Center (115 beds), Pampa, Texas (Contact – Derek Smith)
Wilson & Jones Medical Center, Sherman, Texas (Contact – Rebecca Mckinzi))
Onco-360, Great Neck, New York, (Contact – Joe Frangos)
Nuscript-Rx, Nashville, Tennessee (Contact – Jacqueline Phillips)
Wagner Pharmacy, Clinton, Iowa (Contact – Tim Wright)
Davilla Pharmacy, San Antonio, Texas (Contact – Rudy Davilla)
For More information call Syed @817-938-1064