RxProStaff has been offering complete Pharmacy Solutions and can provide:
1. Hospital Pharmacy Consulting
2. Contract Pharmacy Management
3. Interim Pharmacy Directors
4. Remote order entry for Hospitals
5. On-Site IV Certification for Rx Staff
6. JCAHO Survey Readiness Audit
7. DNV Survey Readiness Audit
8. USP 797 Compliance audit
9. Building Nursing Pharmacy Relationships
10. Pharmacy Team Building
Our remote order entry services are yet the most innovative and cost effective in the market.
You only pay for what you use, the rest is on us.
We have successfully used this Model in LTAC and Rehabilitation Hospitals where the hospital is only charged for New Admission Order Entry or CPOE Verification. Rest of Order Entry can be negotiated in or out of the contract.
Give us a call and find out how 817-938-1064
RxProstaff Provides Innovative Contract Pharmacy Management Solutions for Small Hospital Pharmacies with tight Budgets where the Hospital spends little or no additional cost than hiring their own Director, but gets expert management and support from a team of Pharmacists with indept Hospital pharmacy management experience.
We can also customize our management contract to cost per patient day, where we share the risks of fluctuating census and adjust to hospitals up and down turns.
We can also bundle remote order entry services through midnight at the fraction of the cost provided by others.
When you sign up with us you have the peace of mind of never having to worry about pharmacy staffing needs or ever having to look for a replacement for your Pharmacy Director.
RxProstaff has been providing high quality staff to DFW area hospitals and pharmacies since 1999. Most of our clients are hospitals and we are therefore able to provide pharmacists and technicians to our clients with extensive hospital experience. We have also been providing quality staff to Home Health Agencies, Mail Order Pharmacies, Compounding Pharmacies and of course Retail Pharmacies.
We have also successfully placed Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians in DFW Pharmacies.
If you are in need of quality staff to fill your temporary or permanent needs do not hesitate to call us. You will surely appreciate our quality staff who will not only meet your expectations but surpass all expectations.
Our clients have been our biggest referral source and marketing tool. Please do not hesitate to call us for a list of our clients.
RxProstaff provides a full range of consulting services for hospital pharmacies as follows:
A. FINANCIAL REIVEW:
1. Billing and Regulatory Compliance with J-Codes and billing units
2. System review for lost charges & Revenue enhancement
3. Contract Compliance & Inventory Control
B. PHARMACY AUTOMATION REVIEW:
1. Meaningful use compliance
2. Systems optimization to Improve CPOE
3. Upgrade, Implementation or Enhancement of Pharmacy Computer systems
C. REGULATORY COMPLIANCE:
1. JCAHO or DNV readiness review
2. State Board of Pharmacy Compliance
3. New Pharmacy Licensing & Start-ups
4. Compliance with Patient Safety Goals
D. CLINICAL REVIEW
1. Review, impelment/ enhance Vancomycin Dosing protocols
2. Review, enhance/implement Anticoagulation Program
3. Review, enhance/ Implement SCIP Guidelines
4. Review, Enhance/Implement Medication Reconciliation Process
5. Review, Enhance/ Improve Medication Safety Progam
E. NARCOTIC USE EVALUATION & CONTROL
1.Narcotics review and implementation of pilferage control program.
2. Narcotic review, Pharmacy controls
3. Narcotics Review, Nursing Controls
F. OPERATIONS REVIEW:
1. FTE Analysis & Optimization
2. Work Flow review & Enhancement
3. Operations streamlinig for maximum efficiency